Monday, July 20, 2015

Walking Dead

"Some people die at 25 and aren't buried until 75."

- Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

What a switched on guy he was.

 He knew that some people (actually it's most people now isn't it?) stopped growing in their lives for one reason or another. That's a shame because we all have so much potential.

Sure there are a ton of excuses.

As a matter of fact, I used to use a lot of them - emphasis on used to. How did I turn it around you say? I started with the basics. I wrote down my goals, took MASSIVE ACTION, and looked at my results.

 I know, I know, you are all sick and tired of hearing about it, yet what my mentor asked me was inspiring.  He said, " If you know all of this stuff, then why aren't you getting the results you need?" He probed deeper. "Do you even have a goal list written down?" I said that it was in my mind. "Not good enough" he said. You need to write it down and look at it many times a day.

After I finally wrote down my goals, and looked at them many times a day, along with learning about personal development on a consistent basis, I noticed that I have more passion for life. I'm extremely excited about my future. I go to bed late, and wake up early jumping out of bed ready to get the day happening.

"Get busy living, or get busy dying,"
Josey Wales - a character that Clint Eastwood played in the movie, The Outlaw and Josey Wales.

I know I said I was gong to talk about Time travel today. I'll save that for a video that I'm going to do.

Be flexible with yourself, and your life.

Keep Moving Forward




No comments:

Post a Comment