Thursday, July 30, 2015

Negative Comments



Do you have people talking negatively either to your face or behind your back? 

Could it be someone you know or even a family member?

Of course it's not very nice, AND I'll bet if I were a gambling man I'd bet that you would NEVER do this to them.

Sure it's hurtful, sure it stings, yet I want you to get excited about this. Now your probably saying to yourself, has Cary lost his mind?

No I haven't. As a matter of fact it has been an unbelievable breakthrough for me when I read the phrase,

" Change the way you look at things, and the things you look at change." 

Powerful words!

These negative words they're saying could be because you want to start a new business, get in better shape, or even better yourself by learning about Personal Development.

When I suggested that you get excited about this, it's because you are doing something to better your life, and the people making disempowering comments are scared. Scared that you are actually doing something with your life. That you are tired of things remaining the same in your life, and that the naysayers would have to do some work in bettering their lives, yet they're to lazy to do that. So instead of them doing the work, they would rather criticise and condemn. They want you to hang in the swill with them.

Get excited when you hear comments that are less than inspiring. Why? Because you are on the right track. Ha!

Civil comments appreciated and welcome always.

Keep Moving Forward (KMF)

No comments:

Post a Comment