Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Do you give yourself permission to succeed?



Do you give yourself permission to succeed ?
Your probably thinking, of course I give myself permission to succeed. Don't be silly. To which I answer, then why haven't you?
What are you doing everyday that will take you one step closer to your goal?
Do you even have your goals written down? If you don't, you'll never get to where you want to go. I should know, I'm living proof of that. I would have been so much farther along in my life if I had done that sooner.
I'm not whinging about it or looking back with regret, (the old me would have). I now say to myself at least I learned about it AND I'm doing something about it.
I'm using time compression to learn everything that I can about Personal Development. Your success starts with YOU, not anything or anybody else. 
Become a master of yourself so you can go out and share your wonderful findings.
I was always happy, and didn't think that I could be any happier. I was misinformed - notice how I didn't say wrong. Use more empowering words in your life.
I am star struck as to the new level of my happiness.
"To be more you have to become more"
Tomorrow's topic: The Definition of Success!
Keep Moving Forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment