Monday, August 24, 2015

Challenges

Are you having a challenging day/week/month/year/life?

I believe that I might be able too help make it a little easier for you if you'll allow me.
 
By changing the way you look at things, the things you look at change. Yes, I know I've talked about this in previous posts yet it's good to have a gentle reminder isn't it?

Take a look at this picture. Do you think he has challenges? Do you think he gets frustrated at life's daily tasks? He needs someone to do everything for him. 

His name is Nick Vujicic.
He's got no arms and no legs.
He's a motivational speaker who travels around speaking to groups and inspiring them to be the best they can be. 


His book,"Attitude is Everything," is a wonderful and an inspiring read. Check him out on YouTube also. 


Sorry, I got carried away. What was it you were saying about the challenges that you were having?


Wanting only the best for you always. 



KMF

No comments:

Post a Comment