Friday, October 2, 2015

Easy Button


Self-Confidence!  You either have it or you don't.

I didn't say cocky. I said Confident.
Did you know that you can learn to be confident?
Get on YouTube and look it up (Don't be lazy. Invest in yourself.)
Start each day (morning) with your daily dose of confidence. It's a life changer.
Do it for 30 days, and see if I'm wrong!

If you're in sales, mlm, direct selling, or just breathing, as you grow your self confidence, your life will change dramatically for the better!

Have you ever wondered why an immigrant that comes to your country with nothing, and in a very short time becomes well off? I don't. They hustle. They go that extra mile. While everyone else is watching reality TV, or sports, or partying, or whining about how something isn't fair, they're learning how to speak english, and how to run a business, or working on building their business (like an mlm opportunity.)

They don't try a couple of times and quit.
I'm going to be a little hard here.
I think we (myself included) have it too easy, and because of that, we're not more successful, or happier than we could be.

With this financial fertiliser storm coming soon (very soon), it's going to catch most by surprise, and they're going to be screwed. (You think I was hard, just wait.)
If you learn anything, at least learn self-confidence (personal development).

It doesn't matter what you're selling. Even if you don't know much about the product or company, the person (buyer) is buying you, NOT the product or the company. Sure you can drown them in facts until the cows come home (it will also put them to sleep), yet if you aren't sure about yourself first, they're almost never going to buy from you.

BTW: When I speak about buying from you, I'm not just talking about a product. It could be an idea that you're trying to get across. It could be that certain someone that your smitten with.

We do things for 2 reasons:
1. To move away from pain
2. To move toward pleasure

I'll speak about them tomorrow.
Until then: Keep Moving Forward (KMF)



                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment