Friday, October 2, 2015

Adele : Rolling in the Deep

Did you know that Adele still gets people who, even though she is highly successful, still have negative comments about/toward her, (haters.)
It's quite pathetic you know.

What do they comment about? They mainly comment about her weight.

This is from Wikipedia:

Adele was criticized by celebrities such as Karl Lagerfeld[139] and Joan Rivers[140] for her weight, but has gained the support of many others, by stating that she is happy with her weight and would only change if it affected her health or sex life.[141] In a 2009 interview, Adele stated: "I like looking nice, but I always put comfort over fashion. I don’t find thin girls attractive; be happy and healthy. I’ve never had a problem with the way I look. I’d rather have lunch with my friends than go to a gym."[21]

Here's the link for the full Wiki article: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adele

My point is that whether you are successful or not, you have to keep doing what you are doing no matter what comments come your way. Wish the "haters" well, and move on.
You would think that the more successful you become, the less spew you hear from people. Not true.
So you might as well become successful.

Tip: If you remember anything about this post remember this: The people who are commenting negatively about you or what you are doing (as long as your not hurting anything or anybody,) are USUALLY not successful in their own lives.

Enjoy the song. She really is very talented.

KMF






               

No comments:

Post a Comment