Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Is 2016 Going to be Your Year?

Is 2016 going to be your year, or is it going to be a rehash of 2015?
Interesting question isn't it?

When you look back at 2015, didn't time just fly by?

As you get older the time seems to increase in speed doesn't it?  I made the mistake of blinking and 2015 is over.

What did I/you accomplish?  Certainly not what I wanted to that's for sure.  I'm not going to get down on myself (and neither should you) because that isn't helpful at all.  2015 wasn't a total waste.  I did learn a lot about myself, and people, and relationships (it was priceless).  I believe that you can't put a price on that, as long as you don't make the same mistakes over and over again (that's Albert Einstein's definition of Insanity isn't it?).  What does 2016 have in store for you?  Do you have a picture of it in your mind?  Did you write down what you want to accomplish?

I'll let you in on a little secret: If you don't have a picture of what you want to do, and write it down, or make a vision board, do you think 2016 might look exactly like 2015?


No comments:

Post a Comment